|Reflective DLP NIRscan Nano EVM|
- What's Included
- • High performance through the use of a larger single point 1-mm detector in comparison to a linear array with very small pixels.
- • Low cost system through the use of single element detectors and low cost optics.
- • High resolution DMD allows custom patterns to compensate for the optical distortion of each individual system.
- • Great signal captured not only because of the larger entendue of the DMD compared to traditional technologies, but also through the use of fast, flexible, and programmable patterns and spectral filters.
Spectral response range
900 – 1700 nm
62-mm long, 58-mm wide, and 36-mm tall
Signal to noise ratio
>6000 : 1
1.69 mm × 0.025 mm
1-mm single-pixel InGaAs non-cooled
10 – 12 nm
0 – 50 ℃
USB and Bluetooth Low Energy
NIRscan Nano software
• Spectrometer optical engine featuring DLP2010NIR DMD
• Single-element extended InGaAs detector
• Driver electronics featuring DLPC150 DMD controller and Tiva ™ TM4C1297NCZAD processor
• Reflective sampling module with 2 tungsten lamps
• Power supply/battery, cuvette, and cables sold separately
The NIRScan Nano with reflective module interrogates a sample by illuminating it with an infrared source and then coupling the light reflected from the sample to the processing optics within the Nano.
Example applications of reflection-based spectroscopy include:
- • Analysis of cheese composition during production to ensure proper taste and texture
- • Determine the quality of meat
- • Rapidly identifying microorganisms in food, hospitals, and pharmaceuticals, both beneficial and potentially harmful.